Just recently, our founder and CEO, Joseph Daoud, appeared on the Real Estate Right podcast to discuss the importance of credit scores.
While you may be familiar with the definition of a credit score, you may not be so familiar with the role it plays in your mortgage.
There are ten questions that Joseph answers in-depth on the podcast, including
- .What is a credit score and how can you find out what your credit score is?
- What is considered to be a good credit score to help you get a mortgage?
- .At what level would your credit score be if a bank chose not to lend to you?
- Do they look to see if you pay your bills on time?
- How long would it take to get my credit score from 500 up to 850? What would I need to do?
- What financial products should you avoid to look after your credit score?
- How can you improve your credit score?
- If I have a credit score, what can affect my credit score to make it lower?
- How many requests for money can you make before your credit score is affected? That is if I was trying to get a home loan and approached 2-to 3 banks, each doing their own investigations, will that affect my credit score?
- How hard is it for single parents and first home buyers to get a mortgage? Answering each of these questions here could take up far too much of your time, so instead listen to the discussion at the Real Estate Right podcast.